3/1 vs Rangers, 2pm

flavum

11 minutes ago, flavum said:

Don't think this is broadcast anywhere.

What's Adolfo's status these days? Is he playing before spring training is over, or is he still out for a while?

I think he's supposed to be ready in early May. 

1 hour ago, flavum said:

What's Adolfo's status these days? Is he playing before spring training is over, or is he still out for a while?

The Rangers are picking it up on their feed.  Oops, guess you’re right, earlier today it showed MLB.com on the Texas side and now it shows just their radio affiliate.  Guess I will have to watch Padres at Dodgers.  Looks like old friends Shuck and Melky are starting for Pitt today against Philly.

And still waiting for a Cease sighting.

Finally, looks like DVS hasn’t been totally cut off from access to the club after making KW look really bad.

Edited by caulfield12

5 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

How is it his fault?  He just wrote down what Kenny said.

Not fault...just doing his job...whether the team feels he burned Kenny or not, they basically have to accept all the free column space or airtime they can get, because they’re certainly not in a position to lose what scant coverage they do enjoy.

Edited by caulfield12

• bmags pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Am I the only who gets unreasonably angry whenever they see Adam Engel in a major league baseball starting lineup?

I mostly just get mad at the ryan cordell trade.

5 hours ago, flavum said:

5 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

I think he's supposed to be ready in early May. 

Just now, fathom said:

8-14 stealing in the minors last year

I think he's a plus plus runner but we've seen plus plus runners suck on the basepaths before (micah johnson). He's in major league camp now and was moved aggressively last year. He needs to time to get used to better pop times and pitchers.

• Like 1