Charlotte Knights games in Indy (Apr 11th-14th)

Anyone else going?

I know there is usually a large presence of Sox fans that travel to these games down in Indy. This will be my 3rd year doing it. 2 years ago the park was full of Moncada t-shirts and my lone Moncada custom jersey. Last year the buzz was because Kopech was going to pitch (I bought Saturday and Sunday tickets because he was scheduled to line up for Saturday, but got pushed UP a day to Friday, so I missed him). 

This year obviously the excitement will be Eloy and Cease.

They play a 4-game series, Thursday through Sunday. I just bought my tickets for Thursday and Friday (Damn girlfriend and her damn friend's wedding on Saturday). Tickets are super cheap, only $15 for the MOST expensive seats. 

I'll be sitting in section 211, row 1 for their season opener on Thursday (left to the Sox dugout side of homeplate on the "upper" level. And Friday I will be sitting 210, row 1, DEAD CENTER behind home plate. I actually prefer these 200-level seats because you get a great view of the entire field, it actually overhangs the lower level, so I am actually about 15-20 rows back from the field, but the 1st row has always been open so there is no one in front of me and I can put my feet up on the berm. It's great.