3/2 vs Rockies, 2pm, whitesox.com

flavum

3 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

0C19D87D-3EE2-4060-B350-597F736DF055.png

7CEB735F-D646-402E-8B62-66A753275704.jpeg

Either it’s because we are an irrelevant team or just an honest mistake but since I am still butt hurt I’m gonna go with irrelevance. 

6 minutes ago, shipps said:

Either it’s because we are an irrelevant team or just an honest mistake but since I am still butt hurt I’m gonna go with irrelevance. 

It's been happening so much about the Sox that I think everyone finds it funny and just does it to make fun of us

23 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

It's been happening so much about the Sox that I think everyone finds it funny and just does it to make fun of us

I wouldn’t be mad if the Sox wound up with a better record than the Pads and Phils this year. It wouldn’t change how I feel about management but it sure would be nice to laugh at those teams after all the hoopla of their offseasons. Very unlikely to happen tho. 

Ignorance that's what it is.... Just classless ignorance. We didn't get machado MOVE ON! It ain't Jays fault. Jay ain't a bad player. He knows his role he does what's asked from him. Maybe the sox gave him a lil more money than they should. But that ain't Jays fault. I've seen the sox trot worse players out there. Leave jay along and please cut the crap about booing its getting old and tiresome

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Capital G said:

I don't get people booing Jay. Pretty immature. Boo him even when he hits a 2 run HR just bc we did not get Machado? 

Yea not for me either.  It’s kind of like the internet social justice warrior; getting some high out of shaming people.

• bmags unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, JoshPR said:

Ignorance that's what it is.... Just classless ignorance. We didn't get machado MOVE ON! It ain't Jays fault. Jay ain't a bad player. He knows his role he does what's asked from him. Maybe the sox gave him a lil more money than they should. But that ain't Jays fault. I've seen the sox trot worse players out there. Leave jay along and please cut the crap about booing its getting old and tiresome

Absolutely not. I booed Jay yesterday and I plan on booing the hell out of Yonder today. His role was to be a recruiting chip for Machado. Unfortunately he has no use for the team now. Jay and Yonder get paid finely. I'm sure they will be ok. 

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Absolutely not. I booed Jay yesterday and I plan on booing the hell out of Yonder today. His role was to be a recruiting chip for Machado. Unfortunately he has no use for the team now. Jay and Yonder get paid finely. I'm sure they will be ok. 

He wasn't brought in as a recruiter. How can he recruit for a team he hasn't even played for?

45 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

He wasn't brought in as a recruiter. How can he recruit for a team he hasn't even played for?

Good point. It was a poorly executed plan by the front office. He was most definitely brought in to recruit. Him and Yonder would not be on the team otherwise. And that's the bottom line, because stone cold said so

Just now, ron883 said:

Good point. It was a poorly executed plan by the front office. He was most definitely brought in to recruit. Him and Yonder would not be on the team otherwise. And that's the bottom line, because stone cold said so

I wouldn't say recruit but more as a "we might suck in 2019, but you can spend it with your friends" move for Machado. In the end, it didn't work out since we didn't offer the most. Ironically, the team that got him is another team that will likely suck in 2019.

28 minutes ago, ron883 said:

And how is that the players fault????😕😯