BA White Sox Top 30

Sleepy Harold

48 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

https://www.baseballamerica.com/teams/1026/chicago-white-sox/organizational/?year=2019

I don't recall seeing this anywhere, if it was posted somewhere else it can be merged.  Comas, Weaver, & Booker all make the back half of this list.

I find that to be a really strange list.  Spencer Adams at 20 while Jake Burger is at 23?

On 3/2/2019 at 1:02 PM, Sleepy Harold said:

https://www.baseballamerica.com/teams/1026/chicago-white-sox/organizational/?year=2019

I don't recall seeing this anywhere, if it was posted somewhere else it can be merged.  Comas, Weaver, & Booker all make the back half of this list.

Man, some really odd takes in there indeed.

Rivera at 16? I like the guy but, no. Burger at 23 is hilariously low. Henzman and Booker don't belong on a T30 or even all that close to it IMO.

No Flores or Lambert are surprises. And I still think Stiever is consistently underrated - he's on no one's list other than FutureSox (and even there I think he's low at 28).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NorthSideSox72 said:

Rivera at 16? I like the guy but, no. Burger at 23 is hilariously low. Henzman and Booker don't belong on a T30 or even all that close to it IMO.

No Flores or Lambert are surprises. And I still think Stiever is consistently underrated - he's on no one's list other than FutureSox (and even there I think he's low at 28).

Could someone with access post just the rankings so I have an idea? 

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Could someone with access post just the rankings so I have an idea? 

BA is a very good publication, and have subscriptions for good reason. They need to pay their writers. You should consider subscribing - it isn't much money and it is worth it if you are interested in the prospects.

3 minutes ago, NorthSideSox72 said:

BA is a very good publication, and have subscriptions for good reason. They need to pay their writers. You should consider subscribing - it isn't much money and it is worth it if you are interested in the prospects.

I'd pay if I could afford it but in my financial situation it would be a frivolous purchase. I could do either BA or the Athletic and since the Athletic covers all sports, I choose them. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, NorthSideSox72 said:

I have to say I love the BA guys but I canceled my subscription. I was shocked how little content comes in between big lists unless you follow college baseball. They need to do more writer chats.

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

I have to say I love the BA guys but I canceled my subscription. I was shocked how little content comes in between big lists unless you follow college baseball. They need to do more writer chats.

I would agree it's not as much content as one would like, at least not enough feature stuff. But they get deep info that is key, for me, for prospect hounds.

2 hours ago, NorthSideSox72 said:

Lambert is going to sky rocket himself up rankings this year.

On 3/6/2019 at 4:33 AM, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lambert is going to sky rocket himself up rankings this year.

His fastball is pretty straight...he gets by more with changing vertical angles and planes, but they key as usual will be the secondary offerings.

Has a little of McCarthy/Hudson to him, physically.  Needs to add another 10-15 pounds, just not bulk, but fast twitch strength.