Roster Cuts Thread

flavum

10 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

Ever since I started working, every single day of my life is worse than the day before. So when you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life. 

I kind of thought that but I didn't want to "jump to conclusions".

7 hours ago, SoxBlanco said:

Ever since I started working, every single day of my life is worse than the day before. So when you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life. 

Dang, that's depressing. I'm lucky to have had jobs that have been really interesting if not downright entertaining.

Edited by ptatc
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Of course this is 100% appropriate, right?...I warned this was the the point of the spear about barbs coming his way.

Edited by caulfield12

49 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Of course this is 100% appropriate, right?...I warned this was the the point of the spear about barbs coming his way.

It says he is cheap and makes up a story regarding just how cheap. Nothing anti-semitic in it. We are getting plenty of Jerry is cheap comments here also. This just takes it to a higher plain.

9 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

It says he is cheap and makes up a story regarding just how cheap. Nothing anti-semitic in it. We are getting plenty of Jerry is cheap comments here also. This just takes it to a higher plain.

Do you think all of the Reinsdorf family would universally agree with your assessment?

Maybe If was Sasha Baron Cohen writing the article...

Edited by caulfield12

On 3/13/2019 at 4:22 PM, HOFHurt35 said:

At least one thing went right for KR/KW/Hahn .... Eloy didn't make the decision controversial.

I got to see him and he sucked at the plate.   I kept thinking about the time he was running his mouth off not being up here.  I was also around some Sox fan "dooms dayers" thinking he will never make it.   It also makes me wonder if the hitting instruction is quite different on the farm and maybe better?   

On 3/13/2019 at 4:03 PM, caulfield12 said:

Our starting lineup tonight against the Dodgers is so boring I can’t even muster up the energy to post it or start a Game Thread.

There will probably be at least another 140 of those when the season starts.

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I got to see him and he sucked at the plate.   I kept thinking about the time he was running his mouth off not being up here.  I was also around some Sox fan "dooms dayers" thinking he will never make it.   It also makes me wonder if the hitting instruction is quite different on the farm and maybe better?   

I think the AAA hitting coach this year was the Marlins ML hitting coach. Normally I wouldn't want someone from the Marlins, but they did actually have a lot of good hitters.

On 3/15/2019 at 10:55 PM, caulfield12 said:

Do you think all of the Reinsdorf family would universally agree with your assessment?

Maybe If was Sasha Baron Cohen writing the article...

It might be worth considering that Reinsdorf has no reason to trust the people in charge of spending his money. We hear there are revenue streams accruing but it surely would not be franchise ticket sales. Time to cash in.

3 hours ago, GenericUserName said:

I think the AAA hitting coach this year was the Marlins ML hitting coach. Normally I wouldn't want someone from the Marlins, but they did actually have a lot of good hitters.

After watching Winston-Salem it seems most of those guys in the lineup seem to have a sense of situational hitting.