Thursday ST Games - Brewers A game Dodgers B game

bmags

A lineup

B lineup

Leury in CF is nice to see.

You'd have to pay me $100 to watch that b game. Im not sure you could put together a collection of least interesting sox players than that.

• bmags pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

That B lineup sucks a big fat you know what.

Just getting them playing time. There’s another split squad next Tuesday, and an off day Thursday. I’m guessing there will be a big cut day next Wed/Thurs, and then have two weeks to go with 40ish left.

26 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'd rather see Leury in CF than Engel. I'm counting the days until Basabe or Robert are ready and we can put Engel out to pasture. Dude has 9 lives. 

Adam Engel has played exactly 1 full season in the major leagues. He only has 1 more month worth of games than Moncada right now. Hell, even Leury Garcia has played almost 100 more games for the Sox than Engel has.

Weird to say that he's been given 9 lives. Now AVI was given 9 lives. He played over 600 games for the Sox over 5 seasons and was bad in all of them expect 1.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

5 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Adam Engel has played exactly 1 full season in the major leagues. He only has 1 more month worth of games than Moncada right now. Hell, even Leury Garcia has played almost 100 more games for the Sox than Engel has.

Weird to say that he's been given 9 lives. Now AVI was given 9 lives. He played over 600 games for the Sox over 5 seasons and was bad in all of them expect 1.

Engel sucks. He shouldn't have even been given as much time as he has been already. 

Just now, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Disagree. There are 0 people better in this org right now.

I don't disagree with you here but the fact there isn't a better option right now is part of what is so infuriating about Engel. He sucks and there aren't better options. That is why I said he has 9 lives. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I don't disagree with you here but the fact there isn't a better option right now is part of what is so infuriating about Engel. He sucks and there aren't better options. That is why I said he has 9 lives. 

I guess we will just have to disagree what the phrase "having 9 lives" means.

• bmags unpinned this topic