**Big Ten Tournament 2019**

Iowa might not even beat Illinois...lost 5/6, trailing at halftime 7 of last 8.

Had five of those go down to last second miracle shots.  

At least Nebraska followed up the rally from 47-31 down and 8-9 in the final minute.   Almost hope we lose again, to get a 7/10 matchup instead of 8/9, as you’re much unlikelier to take out a #1 with that Iowa roster.  Need a #2 to get upset.

2 hours ago, Boogua said:

Any guesses on who leaves?

Higgs almost certainly seems gone. I've heard speculation on Kane's grades, but that's just speculation at this point. I've heard Kipper might not graduate this semester, so he might be sticking around.

4 minutes ago, gatnom said:

Higgs almost certainly seems gone. I've heard speculation on Kane's grades, but that's just speculation at this point. I've heard Kipper might not graduate this semester, so he might be sticking around.

Those were mine as well. I was just curious why and who he thought would cause all the turnover. Out of those three I only hope they can somehow keep Kane because the big man depth is needed.

36 minutes ago, Brian said:

MSU by 100 tomorrow 

Michigan has two in a row and destroyed Iowa and Minnesota...hard to go against them when they’re shooting well and playing defense at that level.  Yet they can get smoked by teams like Iowa and Minnesota/PSU on a bad night, lacking one or two superstar scorers to carry the load like a Zion, Morant, Nassir Little, etc.