2019 International Review

Y2Jimmy0

This was really great. Was disappointed in last years write-up which had very little detail...but also may have been an indication of those prospects.

He had tremendous detail in here, really looking forward to seeing some stats from these guys.

13 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Anything new in there?

Most interesting thing to me was Sox signed a 16 year old named Ronaldo Guzman in October from DR for 75k.

The note on him:

"He's grown to 6-foot-1, throwing a fastball up to 89 mph with easy arm action and an athletic delivery that he repeats well to throw strikes with an advanced changeup for his age."

Sounds like someone that could pick up velocity and be an interesting pitching prospect.

On 3/15/2019 at 3:32 PM, bmags said:

Most interesting thing to me was Sox signed a 16 year old named Ronaldo Guzman in October from DR for 75k.

The note on him:

"He's grown to 6-foot-1, throwing a fastball up to 89 mph with easy arm action and an athletic delivery that he repeats well to throw strikes with an advanced changeup for his age."

Sounds like someone that could pick up velocity and be an interesting pitching prospect.

When you say "signed", do you mean "will sign on July 2nd, 2019" or was signed during this current period?

EDIT: Despite the thread title saying 2019, I see the URL of the link says 2018-2019, so I think I just got my answer.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

6 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

When you say "signed", do you mean "will sign on July 2nd, 2019" or was signed during this current period?

EDIT: Despite the thread title saying 2019, I see the URL of the link says 2018-2019, so I think I just got my answer.

He signed in Oct of 2018.