The Case for Dalllas Keuchel

Insp

1 hour ago, Chisox378 said:

If we have the money I would definitely sign him very soon. He will bring fan interest for sure and just in case we somehow compete for playoffs....... He would be a big piece of that.

Are you either his agent or a family member?  It seems every signing or trade this year was done with the intention of tampering down fan interest/excitement.  If you just put all the FA names into a hat and picked, chances are the results would ten times more satisfying.

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Are you either his agent or a family member?  It seems every signing or trade this year was done with the intention of tampering down fan interest/excitement.  If you just put all the FA names into a hat and picked, chances are the results would ten times more satisfying.

The main way we will get fan interest is being in the playoffs hunt later in the season. Machado won't do it, Harper won't do it. What will do it is a team that can compete, and to compete pitching and defense is a must. I'd rather have Dallas than either Manny or Harper since Manny and Harper's production can be matched more easily by other players where Dallas is at a premium.

4 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

The main way we will get fan interest is being in the playoffs hunt later in the season. Machado won't do it, Harper won't do it. What will do it is a team that can compete, and to compete pitching and defense is a must. I'd rather have Dallas than either Manny or Harper since Manny and Harper's production can be matched more easily by other players where Dallas is at a premium.

Wow, step your troll game up bro.

2 hours ago, Chisox378 said:

2012 and 2010 say hello...