2019 MiLB catch all thread

southsider2k5

Just now, NotHahn said:

Beer is a top 10 prospect? I do think that Abreu and Colome would put the Astros over the top to be world series favorites if they aren't already. Astors are stacked and really all they need is a 1b.

I clearly said Tucker right in the post.  

19 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Any word on when Jake Burger is going to get assigned?  Has to be soon I would think.  

In March we heard June 1st but I don't know if that meant resuming baseball activities or full season ball assignment. I hope he's in AZ playing back field games now.

14 minutes ago, bmags said:

In March we heard June 1st but I don't know if that meant resuming baseball activities or full season ball assignment. I hope he's in AZ playing back field games now.

Pretty sure he is. He posted on instagram back on May 10th of him hitting in what looks like a game

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Pretty sure he is. He posted on instagram back on May 10th of him hitting in what looks like a game

Sweet, I'd expect either 6/1 then or at the latest when the mass draft assignments start.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Hmmm...

Cease could start the 3rd and 8th at Charlotte and then make his debut on June 13th or 14th at home. Only problem is his first start is against the yankees, which may not be the best way to start a career. Also Banuelos would have to make one more start even with the off days

Edited by joejoedairy

5 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

If he has nothing left to prove then why are they waiting? Is there some date that we are waiting for to gain more control?

They are waiting on super two. He will be up this month I'm sure. Still think second week of June.

3 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

June 11 is my guess for Cease. They aren't gonna debut him against the Yankees, IMO.

That makes sense. In that case Banuelos doesn't need to make another start. 

Cease would also get 7 days off between starts which I guess would be good for innings management. 

Just now, DirtySox said:

They are waiting on super two. He will be up this month I'm sure. Still think second week of June.

I think the range for Super 2, given the early start date of the season, ends in the coming days 

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

I think the range for Super 2, given the early start date of the season, ends in the coming days 

Yup. Thus promotion coming soon. Will be nice to actually have two interesting starting pitchers to watch instead of one.

12 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Why is Delmonico on DL? Hasn’t played since Optioned. 

Yea it's really weird with him. He is a big Twitter/IG guy and literally both of those have been deleted since he got demoted. Hopefully the guy is alright. He has had past issues..

1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

Yea it's really weird with him. He is a big Twitter/IG guy and literally both of those have been deleted since he got demoted. Hopefully the guy is alright. He has had past issues..

Hmmm. Very strange. Hope he’s alright. 

There were two players released off Great Falls roster. Micah Coffey, Infielder and Michael Deeb, a 1Bman. 

The AZL White Sox released 3 pitchers, Edinxon Arias, Jordis Ramos and Bryan Lara. Catcher Jose Colina and  Inf Jimmy Galuskey were also released.

• Heads22 locked and unpinned this topic