3/24 Sox vs Indians, 2pm, NBCSC

flavum

3 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Just want to mention Leury's got the 4th most at bats this spring (48 ABs) and is batting .438 with 1.119 OPS.

IMO he should be the opening day centerfielder. He's been here the longest and he has earned it this spring, but it will probably be Jay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scoots said:

IMO he should be the opening day centerfielder. He's been here the longest and he has earned it this spring, but it will probably be Jay.

I'm fine with them giving Jay the role to see how he can do but I don't like Engel getting the role over Leury because has never earned it. 

1 hour ago, Scoots said:

I dont think Jay had played CF all spring, I doubt he plays it during the season.  

Edited by Moncada

26 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

I'm fine with them giving Jay the role to see how he can do but I don't like Engel getting the role over Leury because has never earned it. 

I don’t know about that. Engel has earned it with the glove 

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

I have noticed Tim Anderson and his two-strike approach at the plate. He doesn’t do to much with the pitch and has been going to the opposite field. Looks real good 

Anderson just keeps getting better. I can't stand that the dude doesn't walk, but he brings value in every other aspect of the game. 

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Honestly, if it Ramirez misses a big chunk of the season, it changes the entire complexion of the division.  Unfortunately without Machado in the fold, it doesn’t do enough to help us.

Don't forget that Lindor is out until May already. That offense would be god awful without both Lindor and Ramirez. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Don't forget that Lindor is out until May already. That offense would be god awful without both Lindor and Ramirez. 

It really is amazing how little they did to improve the team. They could have easily gone out and signed 1-2 guys and ran away with the division. Their OF is disgustingly bad. 

33 minutes ago, Moncada said:

I dont think Jay had played CF all spring, I doubt he plays it during the season.  

He played CF a few games early.  Looked really slow to me.  But I fear he will be handed CF even after missing a good chunk of March. 

Just now, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

It really is amazing how little they did to improve the team. They could have easily gone out and signed 1-2 guys and ran away with the division. Their OF is disgustingly bad. 

I actually looked it up and Lindor is probably only going to miss the first 2-3 weeks, but still their bullpen and offense blow. Would not shock me if the Twins are actually the team that runs away with the division. They have a ton of additions this year and Pineda has looked really good coming of TJS. 

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Honestly, if it Ramirez misses a big chunk of the season, it changes the entire complexion of the division.  Unfortunately without Machado in the fold, it doesn’t do enough to help us.

Must you bring up the Machado fiasco! 

Edited by Saufley

• bmags unpinned this topic