3/24 Sox vs Indians, 2pm, NBCSC

flavum

Nice win despite the fact that Hahn failed to do anything to improve the pitching while lavishing all kinds of money on a mediocrity who was going to be with the team for at least a few years more anyways.  

Just now, Insp said:

Nice win despite the fact that Hahn failed to do anything to improve the pitching while lavishing all kinds of money on a mediocrity who was going to be with the team for at least a few years more anyways.  

give it a rest, would ya

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Going from Yankee Stadium to Target Field is really going to help Pineda's numbers. I wanted the Sox to sign Pineda to a 2-year contract last year. 

If Pineda makes 15 starts, it will be a minor miracle.  

32 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

After his shoulder injuries, he stayed relatively healthy unitil his elbow gave out. 

He has made 117 starts in his career. He debuted in 2011 and made 28 starts. He has matched or exceeded that number once since. He’s averaged less than 15 starts per season in his career. 

He could be solid this year if he stays healthy, but relying on that at this point is crazy. 

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Apparently Nine Inch Nails pitched for the Sox today.

I wasn’t watching, but when I saw Nin pitching, I did wonder how long it took Benetti to make a Nine Inch Nails joke. Did he? anyone?

• bmags unpinned this topic