3/25 @ Arizona

justBLAZE

Just now, Tony said:

This looks really close to the OD lineup, aside from Wellington being at C. 

That's what I was thinking. Also McCann got moved down and Eloy is sitting pretty at 5th. I definitely think this will be the OD lineup

• bmags pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, bmags said:

I imagine this is opening day, but I'm still not convinced they won't put Jay in CF once his hip is healed.

I think we're going to see a lot of rotation Engel, Leury, Jay and Palka between CF/RF to start the season. Probably enough so no one is going to consistently be getting AB's they probably deserve.

We aren't going to see Sox games that count until Saturday...They are saying 100% chance of Thunderstorms on Thursday, starting in the afternoon of course, going all the way through Friday night, then they get the cold front.

Of course this would happen. Why not? Would they play a double header Saturday? Or schedule that later in the year?

Edited by Scoots

35 minutes ago, Scoots said:

We aren't going to see Sox games that count until Saturday...They are saying 100% chance of Thunderstorms on Thursday, starting in the afternoon of course, going all the way through Friday night, then they get the cold front.

Of course this would happen. Why not? Would they play a double header Saturday? Or schedule that later in the year?

Yeah, it’s looking worse Thursday. Hopefully it isn’t a non-stop rain. If they can get opening day in with rain delays, they’ll do it. 

If it does get called, I don’t think they’ll do a doubleheader with a division team this early in the season. But what they do with tickets is anyone’s guess. Maybe Thursday’s tickets go to Saturday, and Saturday’s tickets go to June. (Yes, assuming Friday is a washout, too)

Edited by flavum

• bmags unpinned this topic