Waiver Wire Candidates

Moan4Yoan

Hmm. I don't know. I love waiver wire pickups.

He has been getting better and better in minors, but it's also PCL. He ks, but seems more in the 20% range than the 40% range of most of our hitters.

He is very fast, statcast has him in the top 1% for sprint speed. His defense beyond that I can't say.

I don't know, I wouldn't hate it. Would be nice to have more speed in the outfield.

But like, the diamondbacks lost a lot of players, so letting him go on waivers isn't exactly inspiring.

9 hours ago, bmags said:

Hmm. I don't know. I love waiver wire pickups.

He has been getting better and better in minors, but it's also PCL. He ks, but seems more in the 20% range than the 40% range of most of our hitters.

He is very fast, statcast has him in the top 1% for sprint speed. His defense beyond that I can't say.

I don't know, I wouldn't hate it. Would be nice to have more speed in the outfield.

But like, the diamondbacks lost a lot of players, so letting him go on waivers isn't exactly inspiring.

The DBacks put Brito on waivers before they knew the extent of the injury to Souza that occurred in the game against the Sox.  I’m not saying he’s a stud or anything but they more than likely wouldn’t have cut Brito loose had they known about this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dbacks/status/1110669993539035136

Edited by Harper2Sox