03/26 vs. Arizona 2:40 PM

Insp

36 minutes ago, Insp said:

And yet Jimenez, who has thus far been a  total waste of money that could have been spent on quality free agents, has escaped criticism.  

You are basically here trolling. No one thinks Jimenez is a waste of money.  

39 minutes ago, Insp said:

And yet Jimenez, who has thus far been a  total waste of money that could have been spent on quality free agents, has escaped criticism.  

23 minutes ago, Insp said:

Interesting how the team does well, yet hardly anyone posts about it.  That shows how a failure to sign quality free agents has led to little fan enthusiasm for the upcoming season.

Did you write a program that adds in the same line to every single one of your posts?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Insp said:

Interesting how the team does well, yet hardly anyone posts about it.  That shows how a failure to sign quality free agents has led to little fan enthusiasm for the upcoming season.

I can't believe how out of sight you actually are.. I could post the Billy Madison meme to you with every single one of your posts

9 minutes ago, pcq said:

You are basically here trolling. No one thinks Jimenez is a waste of money.  

Jimenez has hit .243 this Spring Training and yet he is being paid big money.  If that is not a waste of money, I don't know what is.

12 minutes ago, Insp said:

Jimenez has hit .243 this Spring Training and yet he is being paid big money.  If that is not a waste of money, I don't know what is.

Why are you even starting game threads if you are just gonna b**** about this whole thing? No one wants to read anything about how they screwed up Machado upon opening a game thread. Just stop.

16 minutes ago, Insp said:

He was hitting like .150 a couple of games ago. He'll be fine. 

Edited by SoxAce

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

Dont know how long youve been around. But game threads have been like this this for a decade. They play well, no one posts. They play,at poorly, everyone complains and the world is ending.

Except insp.  He complains that the world is ending either way.

6 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Changing the topic, how we looking Thursday/Friday? Are we still pessimistic on baseball happening due to weather?

Just watched an online forecast (fox4kc). He said the timing Thursday is “murky”. To me, it still looks bad, but you know they’ll try. Friday looks like garbage. Could snow in northern Missouri Saturday morning, but they’ll play Saturday and Sunday in the 40s. Sucks.

17 minutes ago, flavum said:

Just watched an online forecast (fox4kc). He said the timing Thursday is “murky”. To me, it still looks bad, but you know they’ll try. Friday looks like garbage. Could snow in northern Missouri Saturday morning, but they’ll play Saturday and Sunday in the 40s. Sucks.

Thursday 67F in KC suggests they might want to wait out the rain.  Friday showing thunderbolts high 58F. 

50 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Why are you even starting game threads if you are just gonna b**** about this whole thing? No one wants to read anything about how they screwed up Machado upon opening a game thread. Just stop.

If other people started game threads, I would not.  So why don't you start some game threads?

1 hour ago, Insp said:

If other people started game threads, I would not.  So why don't you start some game threads?

Because I am usually working when these spring training games start. Don't worry, i will when the season starts and we get night games in.

1 hour ago, pcq said:

Thursday 67F in KC suggests they might want to wait out the rain.  Friday showing thunderbolts high 58F. 

Would they maybe push it to like 1:00 central? Not sure how logistics would work with that...but i see forecasts saying the bad stuff is starting around 3:00 central, right around first pitch.

Good last few games ,pitching,  hitting, prospects and even the defense. Mendick hasn't missed a beat this spring. Moncada looking great. Madrigal is just a hit machine. Palka getting warmed up. Castillo was productive. Evan Marshall's been pitching well. Nova just throws a lot of strikes . Abreu looking svelte and ready to go. Timmy looking good too. Even Alonso looks like he can hit oppo with power . I know at least 3 of his 5 HR's have been oppo.

• Tony unpinned this topic