3/28 GT - Sox @ Royals (3:15pm CST)

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

That's fair and I get that.  I just pray hope Ricky doesn't have Moncada bunting Leury over everytime he reaches base in the 1st inning.  

And that’s a legit concern.  I guess when I say I like Moncada is the #2 spot, I’m going off how I’d leverage him there and it would it simply be another spot in the lineup.  Ricky may try and force Yoan to play small ball and move runners over and that would be stupid as fuck.  I really hope that isn’t the case, but Ricky does love his bunts.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

And that’s a legit concern.  I guess when I say I like Moncada is the #2 spot, I’m going off how I’d leverage him there and it would it simply be another spot in the lineup.  Ricky may try and force Yoan to play small ball and move runners over and that would be stupid as fuck.  I really hope that isn’t the case, but Ricky does love his bunts.

Right.  Which is a primary reason why I hate Yoan batting 2nd.  I don't see Renteria changing, but hope I am wrong.  

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Excited for real ball...even if we have to be patient into the evening. Let's Go to a year of improvements!

I think many of us wouldn't mind it being delayed as long as possible today. I get home from work at around 5:40 so I wouldn't mind a 2-3 hour delay!

1 minute ago, soxfan2014 said:

I think many of us wouldn't mind it being delayed as long as possible today. I get home from work at around 5:40 so I wouldn't mind a 2-3 hour delay!

Unfortunately I don't think this games  getting done at all if it doesn't get in on time. 

2 minutes ago, glangon said:

The White Sox lineup

1. Leury Garcia (S) CF
2. Yoan Moncada (S) 3B
3. Jose Abreu (R) 1B
4. Yonder Alonso (L) DH
5. Eloy Jimenez (R) LF
6. Daniel Palka (L) RF
7. Tim Anderson (R) SS
8. James McCann (R) C
9. Yolmer Sanchez (S) 2B

Alonso is lucky he is a lefty. But other than having Castillo in place McCann this is the about the right to start. I think by mid season if Anderson really improves his OBP and Eloy is as advertised a 2-6 of Moncada, Abreu, Eloy, Palka, Anderson could be realistic.

Just want the club to start to show some measurable improvement, not just in the win column but among the key rebuild pieces. Oh and for God's sake, PLEASE stop with the fucking injuries!

"It's Time" (to trot out an old Sox marketing phrase) for this franchise to become relevant again in their own home market and in MLB in general.

Happy Opening Day folks!   

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Just want the club to start to show some measurable improvement, not just in the win column but among the key rebuild pieces. Oh and for God's sake, PLEASE stop with the fucking injuries!

"It's Time" (to trot out an old Sox marketing phrase) for this franchise to become relevant again in their own home market and in MLB in general.

Happy Opening Day folks!   

Over/under 2 days until you call half the pitching staff stiffs? 

• bmags pinned this topic
  • bmags unpinned this topic