3/28 GT - Sox @ Royals (3:15pm CST)

Just now, Quin said:

Eloy hits a home run that is struck by a lightning bolt.

Eloy hits a wet baseball with such force that the negative and positive particles of water create a large spark that sends lightning into the sky but thankfully nobody is injured and they rule it a ground rule double.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Right.  Which is a primary reason why I hate Yoan batting 2nd.  I don't see Renteria changing, but hope I am wrong.  

Moncada is cool at 2 or even 3 against a RHP then Abreu  Eloy then Yonder. I like Abreu and Eloy back to back both in RBI situations. Yonder I see see more as the rally killer with low BA , DP or K more likely than with Eloy. Yonder has good pop just need a higher batting average in the 4 and 5 spots to maximize RBI opportunities.

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

They saved it by getting Eloy up.  I'm excited.

Eloy was always going to be up, we just had to wait 2 and a half weeks. 

Moncada

Abreu

Yonder

Manny

Eloy 

would have been something. 

Edited by SonofaRoache

11 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Eloy was always going to be up, we just had to wait 2 and a half weeks. 

Moncada

Abreu

Yonder

Manny

Eloy 

would have been something. 

If we got Manny I’d bet Joc would be in that lineup too. Shame. 

2 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

You know this shit is going to start, we're going to get to the 2nd inning and right before Eloy is supposed to come up it's going to start pouring and the game will be cancelled.

Eloy will hit a first pitch grand slam into the waterfall, then the game will be cancelled. 

13 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

You know this shit is going to start, we're going to get to the 2nd inning and right before Eloy is supposed to come up it's going to start pouring and the game will be cancelled.

Or he gets HBP, we panic, then it rains and Soxtalk goes into a glass case of emotion. 

Edited by SoxAce

• bmags unpinned this topic