3/30- Sox at Royals, 1:15 CDT, NBCSC

flavum

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Now that we're past the BS we can get onto the main point. This isn't normal. It doesn't mean that the guy is hurt, but you should start saying "Hey wait a minute, why do our guys have this issue, this is something we need to work on".

If it's May/June and Lopez is still pumping 93, I'll be right there with you. For now, I'm gonna wait and assume his velo will pick up as it warms up and as he gets more reps 

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

If it's May/June and Lopez is still pumping 93, I'll be right there with you. For now, I'm gonna wait and assume his velo will pick up as it warms up and as he gets more reps 

I know that we're losers this year, but if we're ever a team that isn't, we do actually need to be able to win first week/first month games when its cold. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Exactly what I was about to post

Looked it up. Last year was 7 for 130 after falling behind 0-2. So...yeah awesome recovery there laying off a slider then ripping a single.

Leury has a .143 average, but it seems like every time he at least tries to have a good at-bat.  I think he's going to get over this slump and turn out to have another good season.  Wish I could say that about our other hitters though.  

35 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

If you expect that Abreu and Alonso and Castillo will all be the players they were during their best seasons, the offense looks decent. 

I would love to be proven wrong...at least a South Side Hitmen type of offense would be fun to watch...hit some bombs boys!!!