3/30- Sox at Royals, 1:15 CDT, NBCSC

flavum

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

People complaining about the team aren't necessarily "miserable". It doesn't take much to make a post chastising a player for messing up. Doesn't mean watching the game pains them. Fans still want to see Yoan, Eloy, etc. Playing forum police and hounding people who make negative posts is equally if not more annoying. Ignore people if the negativity bothers you so much. 

When you spend hours a day complaining on a message board about the same thing over and over again, it gives the impression that it makes you miserable.

If I spend all day complaining about my wife each and every day... but then say I love her and she makes me happy that wouldnt make much sense. 

The overwhelming negative posts that endlessly flow through an ingame thread about the offseason and etc is a massive turn off to the site imo. 

Want to complain about the team throwing the ball around the field like little leaguers in this game? Makes complete sense. 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

When you spend hours a day complaining on a message board about the same thing over and over again, it gives the impression that it makes you miserable.

If I spend all day complaining about my wife each and every day... but then say I love her and she makes me happy that wouldnt make much sense. 

The overwhelming negative posts that endlessly flow through an ingame thread about the offseason and etc is a massive turn off to the site imo. 

Want to complain about the team throwing the ball around the field like little leaguers in this game? Makes complete sense. 

Nobody is going to read this. Go away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Is your wife the GM of a baseball team thou