Insp

March 31st 2019 White Sox vs. Royals

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

That is the perfect park for Keuchel. 

Perfect division. Play 81 games in SD, and then 18-20 in SF and LA. All 3 pitchers parks.

Just now, ron883 said:

@Jack Parkman you have a list of names of people you will gloat to yet regarding Giolito? Let's go Gio!

Fathom and CWS  would be first on the list. CWS and I have had massive arguments about Gio/Lopez and who has the higher ceiling. I'm a bit concerned about Gio not getting swings and misses on either his curve or slider so we have to wait and see. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soxfan2014 said:

Perfect division. Play 81 games in SD, and then 18-20 in SF and LA. All 3 pitchers parks.

Yup. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Fathom and CWS  would be first on the list. CWS and I have had massive arguments about Gio/Lopez and who has the higher ceiling. I'm a bit concerned about Gio not getting swings and misses on either his curve or slider so we have to wait and see. 

You were trashing Giolito last year so at some point between October and February you decided to get a wild hair up your ass for no reason. Besides some nonsense like "it can't be worse for Lucas" absolutely nothing has changed to lead you to believe he'll be much better. You're truly the ultimate contrarian.

I have been a much bigger fan of his approach since inning 2. Way too many 2 seamers the first few batters. Change looks very good, may be most helped by the short armed approach

Just now, fathom said:

That might be the single best sequence of pitches in Giolito's career. 

Seriously that inning should be framed for him. 

Ok, Benetti's still an unbearable dork, but I like "human buzz saw". Credit where credit is due.

Edited by The Sir

Gio feeling it. Big props to Jack Parkman for standing by Gio through the tough times while the rest of the board already gave up on Gio 9 months ago.