Sox and Tribe Game #2

Just now, SoxAce said:

Moncada might be hitting 3rd soon if he keeps this up. But I hope Ricky leaves him at the 2 spot for a while (no more leadoff).

However they line them up, just keep the order stacked at the top.  1-5 looks like it can be solid most of the year....the rest of the lineup, bleh

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

If Moncada becomes a star at 3rd base...that Machado missed deal may be forgotten by end of season. Holy cow he crushed that ball. 

I wouldn't go that far, Madrgial coulda been turned into a starter or something

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why would he hit 3rd when abreu is hitting well and yonder as well? 

2 is the perfect spot for him.

More RBI opportunities. But I also did say that I hope Ricky leaves him at 2 for a while. 

1 minute ago, Joshua Strong said:

Why was Herrera out to pitch, in a low leverage situation? Why not pitech Ruiz?

Renteria's bullpen choices always befuddle me.  Why Herrera didn't come in yesterday in the 8th is beyond me.

Just now, BackDoorBreach said:

If LuBob and Madrigal turn into what we think they can be, it could be a really fun, speedy, powerful lineup in a couple years man.

That would require Ricky to actually let his players run though. :)

1 minute ago, BFirebird said:

Renteria's bullpen choices always befuddle me.  Why Herrera didn't come in yesterday in the 8th is beyond me.

And now Nate Jones is coming out to pitch? Why not use Ruiz, you’re sending him back down when Anderson is reactivated before the home opener. 

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why would he hit 3rd when abreu is hitting well and yonder as well? 

2 is the perfect spot for him.

I want Yonder gone by midseason. Anybody related to Machado needs to be shown the door, preferably with a boot to the ass, by the end of the trade deadline. 

Just now, ron883 said:

I want Yonder gone by midseason. Anybody related to Machado needs to be shown the door, preferably with a boot to the ass, by the end of the trade deadline. 

As noted, if Yonder wants to have a good year at the plate he's welcome to stay.  So far he's been impressive.  

• Thanks 1