Sox and Tribe Game #2

5 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I am not a Yolmer guy, but c'mon man. Its 5 games. Playoff series are longer than that.

Have you watched the games this year?  Yolmer has pretty much directly cost the sox two games with awful defensive plays, and had another horrible error today.  He also looks like he's swinging a pool noodle at the dish.  I am not quite in the DFA Yolmer category yet, but he definitely need a nice long sit on the bench once Tim is back. 

Rondon should be at 2B against LHP.   Put Leury at 2B against RHP and put Engel/Cordell in CF.

38 minutes ago, joejoedairy said:

Did Hamilton get injured or just wasn't good enough to make the team or even be called up for this fill in spot?

I think it is clear we're going to need to replace Nate in the pen soon. 

He was in a pre-season car accident and had a minor injury.  Should be back soon I think.

14 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Have you watched the games this year?  Yolmer has pretty much directly cost the sox two games with awful defensive plays, and had another horrible error today.  He also looks like he's swinging a pool noodle at the dish.  I am not quite in the DFA Yolmer category yet, but he definitely need a nice long sit on the bench once Tim is back. 

Rondon should be at 2B against LHP.   Put Leury at 2B against RHP and put Engel/Cordell in CF.

I am pretty sure every White Sox position player will have a 5 game stretch this year where they look awful. I an sure we know what Yolmer is and what he will be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I am pretty sure every White Sox position player will have a 5 game stretch this year where they look awful. I an sure we know what Yolmer is and what he will be.

Am surprised by his defense, but he's been playing 3rd for a while. He'll bounce back.

2 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I unironically believe no position player on the White Sox will have a worse 5 game set than what we have seen out of Yolmer so far.

Statistically, including defense, such a stretch would be almost impossible to replicate. It's hard to emphasize just how bad he has been. Brushing it off as a normal struggle is foolish. 

• Like 1