Home Opener pushed to Friday

Ross Gload Fan

Sox finally do something right! Beautiful weather Friday compared to ugh on Thursday. Sox should further apologize to the 2017 people. Sounds like it was SO miserable, a lot of fans won't even go back to the Cell. I'd offer a free ticket for a game in August to anybody who can prove they were at the 2017 opener.

A series against the 7-1 Mariners actually could be a good thing in the sense that they're due for some negative regression. I also see Mike Leake lined up for Saturday, and IIRC he pitched against us last April as well and Moncada had like 10 total bases against him 

Edited by Jose Abreu

9 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

A series against the 7-1 Mariners actually could be a good thing in the sense that they're due for some negative regression. I also see Mike Leake lined up for Saturday, and IIRC he pitched against us last April as well and Moncada had like 10 total bases against him 

The only thing that worries me is that Narvaez is probably feeding his teammates all the info he has on the Sox pitchers.

Not sure if there is a special location for selling tickets anymore, but I have 2 Club level tickets Sec 305 available for tomorrows home opener. Face value- $74 per ticket.  If you haven't sat in club level before...opening day is the time to do it.  Food and bathroom lines are worth the cost alone. Let me know if interested.

12 hours ago, greg775 said:

Sox finally do something right! Beautiful weather Friday compared to ugh on Thursday. Sox should further apologize to the 2017 people. Sounds like it was SO miserable, a lot of fans won't even go back to the Cell. I'd offer a free ticket for a game in August to anybody who can prove they were at the 2017 opener.

I was there Greg. Check the date check in from my MLB Ballpark App. Then again I have been to every home opening day since 2004. 

Image-1.jpg

Edited by BFirebird

59 minutes ago, Controlled Chaos said:

Not sure if there is a special location for selling tickets anymore, but I have 2 Club level tickets Sec 305 available for tomorrows home opener. Face value- $74 per ticket.  If you haven't sat in club level before...opening day is the time to do it.  Food and bathroom lines are worth the cost alone. Let me know if interested.

Interested.. but I usually sit 100 level, where is section 305? I can’t seem to find it on the seating chart.

2 hours ago, Controlled Chaos said:

Im sitting right around there.

Stop telling people how wonderful the club level is! It is overpriced and doesn't feel like you are at the game.  No bathroom lines, limited food choices a nice bar area that is inside if it is cold or raining/snowing.  

I am not certain how those are not over $100 for the opener.

Been to every opener since 89.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

They are really feeling their oats in Seattle and I think they might be in for a rude awakening.   The Mariners pitching staff, on paper, looks as bad or even worse than Chicago's.  Chicago should be able to score some runs in this series.  

13 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

As opposed to positive regression? 😁

• Thanks 1