4/4 Games (Opening Day for Minors)

7 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Nothing like some Donn Roach to kick off the Minor League season!

Why isn't Cease getting the opening start? Collins is about the only player, in whom I have much interest to watch, in that game. What game looks like the best choice for my new MILB.TV subscription?

Edited by Lillian

13 minutes ago, Lillian said:

Why isn't Cease getting the opening start? Collins is about the only player, in whom I have much interest to watch, in that game. What game looks like the best choice for my new MILB.TV subscription?

Honestly, probably Birmingham by default and unfortunately they have Tanner Banks going tonight.  Really wish we could watch the Kanny game.

8 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

Lincoln Henzman pulled after 0.1ip.

He was struggling a bit, but this seems injury related. Would have premature to pull him for struggling a little bit I would think. 

I'm listening to the radio stream and it sounded like he hurt his ankle covering first on a grounder to the 1B. It doesn't sound too bad because he stayed in after the injury, he just wasn't effective. He was limping when he walked off so it might just be a sprained ankle.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

Lincoln Henzman pulled after 0.1ip.

He was struggling a bit, but this seems injury related. Would have premature to pull him for struggling a little bit I would think. 

I wonder if he got hurt covering first base on the throwing error by Jameson Fisher, the 1Bman. There was an injury on the field, after another couple batters they replaced Henzman. Bet he hurt an ankle or something.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GenericUserName said:

Luis Robert just hit another homerun

Robert is going to skyrocket up prospect lists this year. He has a real chance to be every bit of the hitter Eloy is with average to plus defense in CF. If he stays healthy it wouldn't surprise me if he's top 5 or even #1 by the postseason list. Robert actually is a 5 tool talent. 

Edited by Jack Parkman