MADRIGAL MAGIC

poppysox

I can't remember being this anxious for a future player.  This comment is not aimed at Yomer.  He will be just fine after he gets the rust off.  Madrigal has the qualities of Nellie Fox of bat control and GG defense that makes things happen.  I am expecting him to be my favorite player for the next decade.  The skills that Madrigal has don't take many days off.  Slumps are very rare.  I am keen on Robert, Cease, Kopech, Adolfo, Rutherford etc.. My money is on Madrigal being considered our MVP in a few years.  Homers are sexy but consistency like Madrigal shows is rare.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I can't remember being this anxious for a future player.  This comment is not aimed at Yomer.  He will be just fine after he gets the rust off.  Madrigal has the qualities of Nellie Fox of bat control and GG defense that makes things happen.  I am expecting him to be my favorite player for the next decade.  The skills that Madrigal has don't take many days off.  Slumps are very rare.  I am keen on Robert, Cease, Kopech, Adolfo, Rutherford etc.. My money is on Madrigal being considered our MVP in a few years.  Homers are sexy but consistency like Madrigal shows is rare.

I have never seen a crazy lightning rod for hate and love for a high draft pick like Madrigal . You compare him to Nellie Fox and I saw a post a few days ago calling him a 2nd to 4th rounder who plenty of people dislike because he has shown little pop in his limited time in the low minors. This thread should be fun. Grabbing the popcorn.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, poppysox said:

What did you quote? I can't see it.

15 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Based