Sox Home Opener vs Ms

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Moncada progression this year is going to be fun to watch. He looks 100% better from the RH side in 19

He is now 2-2 with 2 doubles against LHP.  He had 5 doubles against LHP in 2018 in over 150 PA.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

Two hard rips by Rondon. One just foul and one to just the wrong spot. If either of the previous two hitters had hit that, would have been a sac fly. Hate leaving runs on the board but we were obviously gifted that inning so hard to complain much lol

1 minute ago, soxfan2014 said:

He actually looks like he can drive a ball other than Yolmer's loopy soft flyball swing.

Yup, so much better seeing some line drives as opposed to Yolmers launch swing with zero power

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Seeing a lot of 94.

He was down this inning but I wouldn't overthink it. Probably a mix of the adrenaline wearing off and spending most of his time in the stretch

Just now, Jake said:

He was down this inning but I wouldn't overthink it. Probably a mix of the adrenaline wearing off and spending most of his time in the stretch

Yea it's fine I just want to see him have 94-95 in the 6th inning and later this year.  He seems to come out all amped at 96-97 pretty often then is down to 90-91 after 60-70 pitches.