Sox and Mariners Game #2

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I just think some people aren't happy unless they are being critical. Who know who you are.

I think you have no idea what you are watching.  Try to keep up with obvious delivery issues.

Edited by Harper2Sox
  • Like 1

With his new delivery, the "flying open" miss is now low and away instead of up and in to right handers. 

He's lost it again. If he can't repeat his delivery, he's toast. It's as simple as that. This coming from one of the people who thinks he could be good if he could just repeat his delivery. If he can't do that, he won't be any good. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

With his new delivery, the "flying open" miss is now low and away instead of up and in to right handers. 

He's lost it again. If he can't repeat his delivery, he's toast. It's as simple as that. 

Yep.  Low and away is where he misses.  Also, his fastball velocity drops down to low 90s from 95 when he does it, just like you said.  Brutal.

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

I agree Gio was getting squeezed but you just have to work over that. Garcia screwing up the okay jn CF doesn’t help much. Team just needs to keep fighting 

No, it wasn’t him getting squeezed.  His delivery issues are causing this mess.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic