4/7 Games

flavum

1 minute ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Put Robert in AA then get him to the majors. Every year the White Sox are losing more and more fans, they need to get this rebuild rolling soon. Look what the Padres did with Tatis Jr, 20 years old and already up. They didn't even bother with AAA.

Tatis Jr also had 1,200 career minor league PA's before this season. Robert needs more development time in the minors before being promoted to Chicago becomes a real possibility.

2 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Put Robert in AA then get him to the majors. Every year the White Sox are losing more and more fans, they need to get this rebuild rolling soon. Look what the Padres did with Tatis Jr, 20 years old and already up. They didn't even bother with AAA.

If he can stay on the field for six weeks straight, he may be in AA that fast. After that, he’ll be there all AA season. Dude just needs to play this year, and hopefully we have another future star big leaguer a year from now.

2 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Robert has 160 PAs at A+. Tatis Jr. had 451 PAs in AA before he was brought up to the majors. If Robert keeps rolling through the season, gets promoted to AA and keeps rolling he might get promoted to the majors this year. That is a big might. Most likely if he tears up AA he would be up in the majors early next year, or starts the year in the majors if he signs an extension like Jimenez. 

54 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Ditto

2 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Solid line for Pilkington, but I'm curious about the velocity. I'm also going to reign in any enthusiasm until he's doing this in at least High-A.

Steal for a third rounder

2 hours ago, Nokona said:

Pantera might not be in Winston Salem next weekend at this rate

So hope he's on the OD roster for '20

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Zach Collins with an oppotaco.

What am I missing, box score looks.like he didn't play? 

https://www.milb.com/gameday/bulls-vs-knights/2019/04/07/575578#game_state=final,lock_state=final,game_tab=box,game=575578

Sorry for maybe the worst question I've asked... don't know how I'm missing it...

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Solid line for Pilkington, but I'm curious about the velocity. I'm also going to reign in any enthusiasm until he's doing this in at least High-A.

I'm pretty sure he is a soft tosser. Fastball sits around 90, 94 max.