4/7- Sox vs Mariners, 1:10, WGN

flavum

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

M's are just hot

This is true, BUT for any team when you are constantly allowing them to see 7 to 8 pitches per at bat you are going to get clobbered. At least they arent walking much, but this just shows me the Sox pitchers don't have major league stuff to get hitters out. 

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It's all he does. He revels in misery.

I’m hoping for new ownership and new management.  I can’t just be happy watching a trash product managed by a trash front office like some people.

Edited by Harper2Sox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SouthWallace said:

Anyone else wishing for a different Sunday home alt uni??   Loved when the 83s made a comeback but wanting a change...

It has run its course. Plus if they aren’t cut and fit like the time they were worn, don’t bother.

38 minutes ago, GradMc said:

No he's not 

The decision-makers / talent evaluators are the problem which is of course leads us right back to ownership.

I know this site has plenty of loyal apologists but it is what it is.

I will blame Nova for the double but he was sabotaged. We have players who never practiced defense until this season.  So it seems. Nova would do better with a smart team but not in Chicago.

1 minute ago, Quin said:

Anyway throwing a home run ball back should be ejected from the stadium via catapult to Wrigley Field.

Seriously has to be the stupidest “tradition” in baseball but it’s done everywhere, not just Wrigley.

5 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

Seriously has to be the stupidest “tradition” in baseball but it’s done everywhere, not just Wrigley.

For a long time it was primarily Wrigley. They're responsible for that stupid ass tradition.

Just give it to a kid.