Name Change? Anything else needed?

Heads22

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I was hoping that someone could help me out with this. I previously had an account on Soxtalk (Sayitaintso), but I completely lost my password and I believe that my account was linked to an email that I have not had access to in years (I tried the reset password option multiple times to no avail). I was wondering if there is a way to either link my previous account info to this new account (so that I don't lose the posts/other info that I had on there, I prefer this account name now because everytime I see Harold Baines on the bench it makes me laugh, but that's besides the point), or if there was anyway to recover my old password so I can regain access to it.

Thanks!

Steve

Edited by Sleepy Harold

QUOTE (Sleepy Harold @ Feb 1, 2015 -> 09:32 AM)
Hey there, I was hoping that someone could help me out with this. I previously had an account on Soxtalk (Sayitaintso), but I completely lost my password and I believe that my account was linked to an email that I have not had access to in years (I tried the reset password option multiple times to no avail). I was wondering if there is a way to either link my previous account info to this new account (so that I don't lose the posts/other info that I had on there, I prefer this account name now because everytime I see Harold Baines on the bench it makes me laugh, but that's besides the point), or if there was anyway to recover my old password so I can regain access to it.

Thanks!

Steve

There is no way to merge the two accounts. What I can do is this... I can reset your password on the old account and message it to this account. Log in with the old account and let me know you are in. Then I will change the screen name on the old account to this one.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 1, 2015 -> 09:41 AM)
There is no way to merge the two accounts. What I can do is this... I can reset your password on the old account and message it to this account. Log in with the old account and let me know you are in. Then I will change the screen name on the old account to this one.

Ok that'd be great, thanks!

QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Jan 8, 2015 -> 09:41 AM)
Can my display name be changed to "3GamesToLove?"

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 09:36 AM)
With or without the question mark?

QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 08:04 PM)
Without, thanks.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 01:52 PM)
:cheers

not to be a pest, but I'd still like this name change. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
QUOTE (3GamesToLove @ Aug 28, 2015 -> 07:59 AM)
Is there a way to block/hide user avatars? Some of them are decidedly NSFW.

Your office's WiFi doesn't block potentially "inappropriate/unsafe" images? That's surprising.

That being said, I don't know. I know which avatars you're referring to, but I don't know how you could block just the avatar and not the poster.

QUOTE (3GamesToLove @ Aug 28, 2015 -> 07:59 AM)
Is there a way to block/hide user avatars? Some of them are decidedly NSFW.

Click my controls at the top of the page.

Click board settings.

Under board display settings set the question “Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics?” to no.

Edited by Iwritecode