Name Change? Anything else needed?

Heads22

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 01:53 PM)
I can't login unless I'm in incognito mode. I've deleted history, cookies, etc. Even incognito mode doesn't work all the time. It'll just keep repeating the login box saying error. This has happened to me before but not as prolonged as this.

Does it work on another browser?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, since Spanky Eaton isn't a part of the organization any longer...can I have my name be New Era on South Side instead? Or Brass Balls Hahn? ;) Also, why is it that when I log in and try to post, it says I'm logged out?

Edited by SpankyEaton

So I just saw that this thread exists probably should have checked here first.

Since Sale was traded I wanted to change my display name but could not figure out how so I created a new account. The new account I created was Moncada. I still cannot post using the new account bc it says an Administrator needs to approve it first. Can someone approve it or change my current display name from Condor13 to Moncada or Moncada13

Edited by Condor13

this is just a test post fro a future thread. Had a lot of strange characters that came up a coupe weeks ago I pm's SSK2, and he said that he had never seen and wasnt sure what it was. If this post comes out OK then please delete. If the oddball characters come up again, then I am puzzled as heck, and have no clue how to get rid of them so i can post in the future

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Dec 8, 2016 -> 12:19 PM)
this is just a test post fro a future thread. Had a lot of strange characters that came up a coupe weeks ago I pm's SSK2, and he said that he had never seen and wasnt sure what it was. If this post comes out OK then please delete. If the oddball characters come up again, then I am puzzled as heck, and have no clue how to get rid of them so i can post in the future

coool looks fixed . Delete if so choose