Name Change? Anything else needed?

Heads22

Any chance of changing your name there qwerty? How bout 12345 or bnm,./?  ;)

I would but i a not a fan of numbers being in a screename. If i ever changed it i will change it to ~~~, don't ask me why. I was just giving him s***, i don't really care what his screename is.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL :lolhitting

My brother said he'll beat the s*** out of me if I do it again :ph34r:

And this IS the final change, you can f***ing ban me if I change again, you have my word

Wait, you and Wolverines2k4 are brothers? That's cool. Do we have any other members on here that have a brother, sister, or cousin that post?

Wait, you and Wolverines2k4 are brothers?  That's cool.  Do we have any other members on here that have a brother, sister, or cousin that post?

Yeah he is, so is DMarte43, he is my younger brother. It is me, Wolverines2k4, and DMarte43

Jesus Christ, who is this? I have you and Knuckle Sox registered under the same e-mail. 3 people registered from your ip alone? 5 different screennames (at least) posting from your ip? 3 other people that have registered from the IP you are on? What the f*** is up?

thats my friend, he is at my house for a week and recently he got digital cable so he needed to change his email address so i gave him mine because his ISP doesn't support email strangly

and i have 2 brothers posting here, wolverines2k4 and dmarte43 and an account i made when i couldnt log in for awhile

cleared...

thats my friend, he is at my house for a week and recently he got digital cable so he needed to change his email address so i gave him mine because his ISP doesn't support email strangly

and i have 2 brothers posting here, wolverines2k4 and dmarte43 and an account i made when i couldnt log in for awhile

cleared...

Yahoo, Hotmail and things like that dont have anything to do with your IP address, just tell him to get one of those.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...