Name Change? Anything else needed?

Heads22

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 02:35 PM)
Can someone make mine "The Official Soxtalk Nicknamer" I think it's obvious everyone loves my nicknames.

Could you come up with a couple for me to choose from for myself?!?! ...the only reason I used Girlslikebaseballtoo from the get, was because I got denied membership a few times before I was accepted!! LOL

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (CubsSuck1 @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 07:19 AM)
Can I change my name to The Beast?

The admin board doesnt allow me to change your name since the beast was already used it still stands as "taken by another member". Unless there is a way around it but I cant figure it out.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 08:14 AM)
The admin board doesnt allow me to change your name since the beast was already used it still stands as "taken by another member". Unless there is a way around it but I cant figure it out.

You don't even have to say it. I blame knight as well. He is always that guy on a corner doing the shifty eyes.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 06:02 PM)
You don't even have to say it. I blame knight as well. He is always that guy on a corner doing the shifty eyes.

He could always be "TheBeast1."

:unsure:

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 07:05 PM)
Could you come up with a couple for me to choose from for myself?!?! ...the only reason I used Girlslikebaseballtoo from the get, was because I got denied membership a few times before I was accepted!! LOL

You need to change your name to either MizzBlackwood or BrenBlackwood.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 05:19 PM)
Go F yourself, Shipps. Do I get scolded now?

You sir, need to take a time out and think about what you said...so log off briefly and understand there are consequences to your actions such as using the letter F.....please.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 03:59 PM)
You sir, need to take a time out and think about what you said...so log off briefly and understand there are consequences to your actions such as using the letter F.....please.

I would hardly call that scolding!! You really let him have it right there didn't ya?! haha

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 05:59 PM)

Go really F yourself.