Name Change? Anything else needed?

Heads22

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 06:38 AM)
Hence the quotes around the word :headbang

Oh trust me, I did, indeed, take note of the quotes ..I just wanted to make sure everyone understood! :)

AND also I'd like to point out, that that's not me being conceited AT ALL (I'm the furthest from it) I just know how much that boy loves his baby girl! :)

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
You're a poor disciplinarian, Shipps.

He has no choice ..he's an engaged man, it's the rules ..he no longer has balls, they are in his fiancee's purse right next to her lip gloss and a tampon.

People can say this isn't true, but it is. I know another engaged man ..you can find his nut sack in his fiancee's purse right along with perfume, lotion, lip gloss, lady stuff, keys, 2 sharpies, starbursts, big red chewing gum && my wallet!! :D hahahahaha ..I only kid ..this NEVER gets to Chase, you guys hear me?!?! I don't want him trying to get his balls back! jk again, jk!

Edited by IChaseBlackWood

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 09:46 AM)
He has no choice ..he's an engaged man, it's the rules ..he no longer has balls, they are in his fiancee's purse right next to her lip gloss and a tampon.

People can say this isn't true, but it is. I know another engaged man ..you can find his nut sack in his fiancee's purse right along with perfume, lotion, lip gloss, lady stuff, keys, 2 sharpies, starbursts, big red chewing gum && my wallet!! :D hahahahaha ..I only kid ..this NEVER gets to Chase, you guys hear me?!?! I don't want him trying to get his balls back! jk again, jk!

(sigh) If only you were just kidding.

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 09:46 AM)

I cannot dispute this claim....sadly.

Its really unfair. I would like for my balls to be my own.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 05:21 PM)
I cannot dispute this claim....sadly.

Its really unfair. I would like for my balls to be my own.

You got excited when she was fondling your balls, without realizing that she was measuring them to see if they'd fit between her pocketbook and giant bottle of lotion in her purse.

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 05:40 PM)
All the mods around here are cool as hell

:cheers

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 05:40 PM)
You got excited when she was fondling your balls, without realizing that she was measuring them to see if they'd fit between her pocketbook and giant bottle of lotion in her purse.

Naw I am not into that ball handling stuff. She just gently ripped them off as I was putting the ring on her finger. Didnt ruin the moment at all, oddly enough.

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 08:06 PM)
I thought it was funny Mr. ICP ...I just haven't had much time to get on lately! :)

Did you just call me Mister like I am some old dude sitting here typing listening to Dave Matthews band and watching Waynes World?

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 7, 2010 -> 08:56 PM)
Did you just call me Mister like I am some old dude sitting here typing listening to Dave Matthews band and watching Waynes World?

Wayne's World is old as s*** ...but, no! I called you Mister like "Hey, she wouldn't call me Mister if I was just the water boy!" duuhhh Shipps ...get with the program!

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Sep 8, 2010 -> 12:40 PM)
Wayne's World is old as s*** ...but, no! I called you Mister like "Hey, she wouldn't call me Mister if I was just the water boy!" duuhhh Shipps ...get with the program!

I am 28 years old...I am with the program...Waynes World...party time....excellent.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 12, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)
I saw Wayne's World in theaters.

Me too!

I remember it well. I saw it at the Water Tower downtown and my best friend at the time Father asked my mom if it was okay that he take me to see it cuz it was PG-13....my mom laughed at him, how inappropriate when he was just trying to be responsible....lol

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 12, 2010 -> 11:39 PM)
Me too!

I remember it well. I saw it at the Water Tower downtown and my best friend at the time Father asked my mom if it was okay that he take me to see it cuz it was PG-13....my mom laughed at him, how inappropriate when he was just trying to be responsible....lol

I remember that the film was distorted all the way through the opening scene when I saw it. Tia Carrere was the bomb.