Heads22

Name Change? Anything else needed?

Any chance of changing your name there qwerty? How bout 12345 or bnm,./?  ;)

I would but i a not a fan of numbers being in a screename. If i ever changed it i will change it to ~~~, don't ask me why. I was just giving him s***, i don't really care what his screename is.

ROFL :lolhitting

My brother said he'll beat the s*** out of me if I do it again :ph34r:

And this IS the final change, you can f***ing ban me if I change again, you have my word

Wait, you and Wolverines2k4 are brothers? That's cool. Do we have any other members on here that have a brother, sister, or cousin that post?

Wait, you and Wolverines2k4 are brothers?  That's cool.  Do we have any other members on here that have a brother, sister, or cousin that post?

Yeah he is, so is DMarte43, he is my younger brother. It is me, Wolverines2k4, and DMarte43

Yeah he is, so is DMarte43, he is my younger brother. It is me, Wolverines2k4, and DMarte43

That's f***in awesome! I would of had no idea. Do you each have a computer, or do you share one, or what?

That's f***in awesome!  I would of had no idea.  Do you each have a computer, or do you share one, or what?

2 computers

Jesus Christ, who is this? I have you and Knuckle Sox registered under the same e-mail. 3 people registered from your ip alone? 5 different screennames (at least) posting from your ip? 3 other people that have registered from the IP you are on? What the f*** is up?

thats my friend, he is at my house for a week and recently he got digital cable so he needed to change his email address so i gave him mine because his ISP doesn't support email strangly

and i have 2 brothers posting here, wolverines2k4 and dmarte43 and an account i made when i couldnt log in for awhile

cleared...

thats my friend, he is at my house for a week and recently he got digital cable so he needed to change his email address so i gave him mine because his ISP doesn't support email strangly

and i have 2 brothers posting here, wolverines2k4 and dmarte43 and an account i made when i couldnt log in for awhile

cleared...

Yahoo, Hotmail and things like that dont have anything to do with your IP address, just tell him to get one of those.

Yahoo, Hotmail and things like that dont have anything to do with your IP address, just tell him to get one of those.

Done, he just got a Yahoo