April 8 - Rodon v. Snell 1:10 CT (mlbTV free game of day)

bmags

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

He can't throw it over the plate. They should see if he can throw 3 sliders for strikes. I bet he can't. 

Thats the thing, the only two batters he was successful against the last 5 were all sliders. 

Just now, fathom said:

Last thing they need. They aren’t competing in next few years if all these pitchers bust.

This. Kopech and Cease are the only ones I have hope for. I know you don't draft for need, but Lodolo is sounding better and better at this point.

Just now, fathom said:

Last thing they need. They aren’t competing in next few years if all these pitchers bust.

If all of the pitchers bust, they aren't winning period. I think we have to come to grips with the fact this might have already failed. Moncada and Eloy can be everything we had hoped and more but this might still be caput already because all of the pitchers suck. 

1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

This. Kopech and Cease are the only ones I have hope for. I know you don't draft for need, but Lodolo is sounding better and better at this point.

And with those guys we are always going to have to worry about Tommy John #2 happening.