April 8 - Rodon v. Snell 1:10 CT (mlbTV free game of day)

bmags

Revelation Chapter 3 vs 14-16

14“To the angel of the church in Laodicea,* write this:

“‘The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the source of God’s creation, says this:h15“I know your works; I know that you are neither cold nor hot.* I wish you were either cold or hot.16* So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

Rodon averaged 93mph last year, which is in line with his career averages. He has averaged 91.6 his first couple of starts, which is not unusual for the first couple of starts.

But I guess the resident doctors here have already decided that we should amputate his arm, just like ReyLo‘s.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

“‘The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the source of God’s creation, says this:h15“I know your works; I know that you are neither cold nor hot.* I wish you were either cold or hot.16* So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.

Mods - I don’t know if this guy is for real or not, but a gamethread is no place for religious talk and we should clear this out before it stirs too much drama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Rodon averaged 93mph last year, which is in line with his career averages. He has averaged 91.6 his first couple of starts, which is not unusual for the first couple of starts.

But I guess the resident doctors here have already decided that we should amputate his arm, just like ReyLo‘s.

I think the Sox need to completely re-think their approach to pitching if this is the most they can get out of this clay.  They've "rebuilt" Gio's mechanics what, twice now?  They've encouraged Reylo to throw his 4 seamer more, so far to horrible results.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Mods - I don’t know if this guy is for real or not, but a gamethread is no place for religious talk and we should clear this out before it stirs too much drama.

Seconded. Gamethreads already have enough nonsense in them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

I don't want a top three pick if it means Rodon, Lopez, Gio and other young guys suck. I'd rather have pick 14 and they look good. 

The rest of the roster is so bad that those guys can still have good years and the Sox still get a top 3 pick. 

1 minute ago, OneDog847 said:

The rest of the roster is so bad that those guys can still have good years and the Sox still get a top 3 pick. 

I'm okay with that, but I'd rather see their success pay off to begin the creation of a winning culture. 

Top picks are fun, but at this point we won't keep them anyway. Because of the free agent market drying up we will have to trade young guys in these slots. 

11 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

Matthew 7:15-20 King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

12 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

I just searched "meaningless garbage" and this came on my iphone

8 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

HAHA No drama, just proving a point. 

What point exactly?

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Because the bullpen is taxed already. He's got to take one for the team today. 

Then why did they bring Fulmer up?

Edited by soxfan49