April 8 - Rodon v. Snell 1:10 CT (mlbTV free game of day)

bmags

Just now, bmags said:

It's a really good pitch still. The four seamer they force feed way too much into every game plan is what he can't control.

Yep unless he just becomes Patrick Corbin-esque, he’s never going to be overly dominant. Definite trade bait.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I don’t know what Cooper is doing or not doing with these guys, but this pitching staff has mostly sucked this year.

He is telling them to stay tall and ruining their plus offspeed offerings with mediocre cutters.

I was so excited for dave duncan, but all we see in our game plans is the same crap.

Four seamer/single offspeed pitch first time through order, introduction of changeup in 4th, and pray.

Also starting off darn near every batter with a four seamer. Giolito's first start was a work of art mixing pitches and speeds, and sadly very rare.

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Then he needs to go and go ASAP.  This rebuild can not afford Rodon, Lopez, & Giolito all flopping and right now I’m honestly starting to panic.

He seems to be a coach that does better focusing on one younger/journeyman reclamation project. He has not handled having an entirely young rotation/bullpen well. They are all morphing into the same issues/pitcher. 

• Like 1