April 10 Gamethread 1:10pm first pitch

5 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

You mean don't wanna sit outside in sub 40 degree freezing rain?! 😂

People that do this are crazy. Sox should at least give the 10 people there passes to the bullpen bar/club restaurant

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

its a good thing a team with a dome came up north during the first week of april. Makes sense!

To be fair, both teams have tomorrow off...not that it’s much better weather. But they did have some thought put into it with the off day in case. It’s not like they sent the Rays or another non division team to Chicago for the opener. 

They’ll wait it out today until they get it in. Pretty brutal but both teams have to play in it. So let’s go, Reynaldo!

3 minutes ago, flavum said:

To be fair, both teams have tomorrow off...not that it’s much better weather. But they did have some thought put into it with the off day in case. It’s not like they sent the Rays or another non division team to Chicago for the opener. 

They’ll wait it out today until they get it in. Pretty brutal but both teams have to play in it. So let’s go, Reynaldo!

Tomorrow says 71 and cloudy with tstorms later in the day. They should be fine if they started at 1.

This is exactly the type of weather it always was whenever I went to game with my wife when we were first dating...why the hell would she marry someone who would take her to a game where the best option was hot chocolate?!...I am a  lucky man

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

This is exactly the type of weather it always was whenever I went to game with my wife when we were first dating...why the hell would she marry someone who would take her to a game where the best option was hot chocolate?!...I am a  lucky man

You and me both. Add in almost getting in a fistfight with the stadium seat bouncers.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

So there's time to get your Picks to Clicks in . Hurry hurry or don't because my psychic abilities make it easy .

Can I pick the entire bottom third of the lineup and win it if any of them gets an RBI?