April 10 Gamethread 1:10pm first pitch

Just did a rain dance with Tom Skillethead. There is a small window at midnight when it will be 80F and sunny. If they play quick with no private adjustments they could get the game in.

19 minutes ago, wegner said:

Can I pick the entire bottom third of the lineup and win it if any of them gets an RBI?

Ha 1 player only but very original. Palka will hit a HR sooner or later or even get a hit. Helpful hint : always best to pick power hitters since HR's and RBI's are worth more points.

16 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ha 1 player only but very original. Palka will hit a HR sooner or later or even get a hit. Helpful hint : always best to pick power hitters since HR's and RBI's are worth more points.

Thanks for the tip...just played pick to click for the first time thanks to the rain delay letting me get it in

16 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Can always count on good early April weather in Chicago

It's great. My favorite part is how after the first warm streak everyone agrees that nobody will put on their parka again so days like today you just grin and bear it with light jackets because mind over matter.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I know it’s only been two games, but if the Rays are able to turn Glasnow into a stud pitcher and we can’t even turn one of Rodon, Giolito, & Lopez into a reliable mid-rotation starter then god help us all.

It is because they play half their games indoors...............  

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I know it’s only been two games, but if the Rays are able to turn Glasnow into a stud pitcher and we can’t even turn one of Rodon, Giolito, & Lopez into a reliable mid-rotation starter then god help us all.

They are so good. Especially if they turn meadows around too.

We just need one of soxtalk to win one of these yearly billion dollar lotteries, do a quick circuit to make enough rich friends to put together a winning bid for the white sox, hire jeff sullivan to be GM, then realize we have no actual money to sign people and turn into being the actual rays while we demand the city/state funnel more money through the franchise.

• Haha 1