April 10 Gamethread 1:10pm first pitch

Giolito says today on Edward Jones Chatting Cage that Sox major league pitchers are trying out pitches. Should this not be done at the minor league level not at the major league level? 

I tell you people inside this organization want to lose.

2 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

Giolito says today on Edward Jones Chatting Cage that Sox major league pitchers are trying out pitches. Should this not be done at the minor league level not at the major league level? 

I tell you people inside this organization want to lose.

Sounds like more excuses from the king of excuses

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Remember, Cooper is the front office’s snitch so he won’t be going anywhere 😉

I could picture JR saying Don’s a great guy, he’s respected and has been here for almost 20 years. Let him ride it out here until he’s ready to hang it up.

I really hate sounding whiney but I’ve been a hardcore sox fan since the late ‘70s and I just don’t don’t how much more of this i can take.  For 6 excruciating years we see first hand avi can’t hit ANYTHING that has movement to it and we throw him freaking fastballs?  Really?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dizzy Sox said:

I really hate sounding whiney but I’ve been a hardcore sox fan since the late ‘70s and I just don’t don’t how much more of this i can take.  For 6 excruciating years we see first hand avi can’t hit ANYTHING that has movement to it and we throw him freaking fastballs?  Really?  

These last 4 (and this game) are brutal. Bad SP and bullpens make for long, terrible games. 

Just now, thxfrthmmrs said:

I could picture JR saying Don’s a great guy, he’s respected and has been here for almost 20 years. Let him ride it out here until he’s ready to hang it up.

I’m sure that’s the case.  Cooper has been the definition of a loyal soldier and will be appropriately rewarded with a lifetime contract.

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

If Reylo sucks this much....Giolito HAS to turn it around. otherwise the future rotation only has Kopech & Cease as locks...and a BIG what if of Dunning post TJ. Not very happy that he has regressed so much after showing flashes last season. 

Kopech and Cease ARE NOT locks

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

If Reylo sucks this much....Giolito HAS to turn it around. otherwise the future rotation only has Kopech & Cease as locks...and a BIG what if of Dunning post TJ. Not very happy that he has regressed so much after showing flashes last season. 

Lopez got better last year as he relied on the fastball less and used the changeup more.  Unfortunately he’s completely abandoned that gameplan and has somehow regressed with his command.  What he’s shown this year is the opposite of player development.