Jump to content
Chicago White Sox

April 10 Gamethread 1:10pm first pitch

Recommended Posts

Giolito says today on Edward Jones Chatting Cage that Sox major league pitchers are trying out pitches. Should this not be done at the minor league level not at the major league level? 

I tell you people inside this organization want to lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahn is probably so sad he can’t give Lopez a needless extension and then brag about money being spent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And another full count. Same shit different starter. Throwing too many pitches, getting behind, nothing is deceptive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun to think about what it would look like if the Rays had Reylo for 1-2 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

Giolito says today on Edward Jones Chatting Cage that Sox major league pitchers are trying out pitches. Should this not be done at the minor league level not at the major league level? 

I tell you people inside this organization want to lose.

Sounds like more excuses from the king of excuses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

96 mph fastball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Remember, Cooper is the front office’s snitch so he won’t be going anywhere 😉

I could picture JR saying Don’s a great guy, he’s respected and has been here for almost 20 years. Let him ride it out here until he’s ready to hang it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the 9 people there get to see Eloy’s first bomb. Get something out of this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hate sounding whiney but I’ve been a hardcore sox fan since the late ‘70s and I just don’t don’t how much more of this i can take.  For 6 excruciating years we see first hand avi can’t hit ANYTHING that has movement to it and we throw him freaking fastballs?  Really?  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Can’t get it over the fucking plate. 

as opposed to the fastball?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dizzy Sox said:

I really hate sounding whiney but I’ve been a hardcore sox fan since the late ‘70s and I just don’t don’t how much more of this i can take.  For 6 excruciating years we see first hand avi can’t hit ANYTHING that has movement to it and we throw him freaking fastballs?  Really?  

These last 4 (and this game) are brutal. Bad SP and bullpens make for long, terrible games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Reylo sucks this much....Giolito HAS to turn it around. otherwise the future rotation only has Kopech & Cease as locks...and a BIG what if of Dunning post TJ. Not very happy that he has regressed so much after showing flashes last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thxfrthmmrs said:

I could picture JR saying Don’s a great guy, he’s respected and has been here for almost 20 years. Let him ride it out here until he’s ready to hang it up.

I’m sure that’s the case.  Cooper has been the definition of a loyal soldier and will be appropriately rewarded with a lifetime contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

If Reylo sucks this much....Giolito HAS to turn it around. otherwise the future rotation only has Kopech & Cease as locks...and a BIG what if of Dunning post TJ. Not very happy that he has regressed so much after showing flashes last season. 

Kopech and Cease ARE NOT locks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

If Reylo sucks this much....Giolito HAS to turn it around. otherwise the future rotation only has Kopech & Cease as locks...and a BIG what if of Dunning post TJ. Not very happy that he has regressed so much after showing flashes last season. 

Lopez got better last year as he relied on the fastball less and used the changeup more.  Unfortunately he’s completely abandoned that gameplan and has somehow regressed with his command.  What he’s shown this year is the opposite of player development.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Kopech and Cease ARE NOT locks

I disagree with that. Both have the pedigree and pitches to succeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×