April 10 Gamethread 1:10pm first pitch

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

The FO thought he was good enough, no reason to pay for a certain someone on the free market.

The fact they didn't want to pay Avi and instead wanted to give Palka time in RF is just another reason Hahn should be fired.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

The FO thought he was good enough, no reason to pay for a certain someone on the free market.

I still strongly believe Harper was never going to sign with a franchise with such little prestige.  He let them know that early on, and that's why they were never really in on him after a while.

Just now, fathom said:

I still strongly believe Harper was never going to sign with a franchise with such little prestige.  He let them know that early on, and that's why they were never really in on him after a while.

What are you talking about, people want to play for the White Sox. They dont need extra money to do it.

Edited by Sockin
  • Haha 1

Just now, fathom said:

Agreed.  Can you imagine him on this laughing stock team?

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I really don't buy that 1 second. I think if things were even the Sox would have landed him with a similar offer. What I do think is Middleton and JR colluded, thus once Manny shocked the Sox they didn't even consider circling back to Harper anymore

Edited by TheTruth05
  • Thanks 1