Which team is worse?? The O's or the Sox?

Jack Parkman

Which team is worse?   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which team holds the 1st overall pick in 2020

• Orioles
    • White Sox
    • It's Uncle Jerry's fault either way

Just now, Blackout Friday said:

Didn’t you suggest the Sox would break the all time loss record last season? The White Sox are a bad team, but they’re a better team than Baltimore and in a way easier division. 

No, I didn't. You're thinking of someone else. If I said that I meant setting a franchise record for losses in a season. They might pull that off this season. Would need to lose 107 games. 

2 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

This isn't even gonna be close by the end of the season

Maybe, but you're probably right. The Sox could end up giving them a run for their money. I think the O's are going to lose 110+ games again but the Sox won't be that far off. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

No, I didn't. You're thinking of someone else. If I said that I meant setting a franchise record for losses in a season. They might pull that off this season. Would need to lose 107 games. 

If that’s the case, I apologize. 

They aren’t historically bad. Just your run-of-the-mill bad team. I think, at least. It’s plenty bad, but seems worse because of context. 

Just now, Blackout Friday said:

If that’s the case, I apologize. 

They aren’t historically bad. Just your run-of-the-mill bad team. I think, at least. It’s plenty bad, but seems worse because of context. 

I'm not sure they're not historically bad. It depends on how bad the starting pitching remains. If they all suck, every game could be over by the 3rd inning. 

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Maybe, but you're probably right. The Sox could end up giving them a run for their money. I think the O's are going to lose 110+ games again but the Sox won't be that far off. 

The Sox already spent four years not knowing they were in a rebuild. The O's are just getting there. Royals too. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm not sure they're not historically bad. It depends on how bad the starting pitching remains. If they all suck, every game could be over by the 3rd inning. 

Things even out. They aren’t giving up 8 runs a game. I don’t remember ever feeling so fed up with the franchise, but they aren’t losing 107 games.