Sox @ Yankees, 4/12, 6:05 CT

soxfan49

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

If Mike Trout played for the Sox, Fathom would find something to complain about. Probably would call him a noodle arm. 

and you would probably say Giolito is the most talented player on the roster still :)  Could play this game all night.  Let's just drop it and hope for the best with Lucas.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

and you would probably say Giolito is the most talented player on the roster still :)  Could play this game all night.  Let's just drop it and hope for the best with Lucas.

Dude, I'm not afraid to criticize him. You can't defend his performance last year. He still has the best stuff on the starting staff. He has problems throwing strikes and repeating his delivery. I'm just saying the talent is there. Sure, at some point you give up on him. Being the best pitcher on this staff right now is like winning a tallest midget contest anyway. 

Remember Daniel Cabrera with the O's? Right now he's kind of like that. Stuff is there, control/command....not so much. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Dude, I'm not afraid to criticize him. You can't defend his performance last year. He still has the best stuff on the starting staff. He has problems throwing strikes and repeating his delivery. I'm just saying the talent is there. Sure, at some point you give up on him. Being the best pitcher on this staff right now is like winning a tallest midget contest anyway. 

Remember Daniel Cabrera with the O's? Right now he's kind of like that. 

Cabrera threw way harder and had a wipeout slider.

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If Mike Trout played for the Sox, Fathom would find something to complain about. Probably would call him a noodle arm. d 

Mike Trout in a Sox uniform:

Fathom: There goes that bum trout. Has a noodle arm. 

Alright man you're unfunny, drop it

• Like 1

He doesn't need to throw 98 because his offspeed stuff is that good. 

Just because a curve drops a lot doesn't mean it's good.  We've seen enough from Giolito to know his curve isn't like Gavin Floyd's where hitters are fooled with it.

Fine you guys win. 

Everyone sucks, this rebuild is a failure, there is no hope, the Sox are going to move in 2028, and the Earth is going to turn into Venus and we're all going to die. 

Even more unfunny

Fine you guys win. 

Everyone sucks, this rebuild is a failure, there is no hope, the Sox are going to move in 2028, and the Earth is going to turn into Venus and we're all going to die. 

probably more accurate than saying Giolito has good stuff.

• Like 1