Sox @ Yankees, 4/12, 6:05 CT

soxfan49

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Me too. Renteria is singlehandedly responsible for Giolito losing money in his 1st year of arbitration. 

Dude, give it a rest.  Giolito has been arguablely the worst starting pitcher in baseball the past 13 months.  That falls squarely on Lucas and you come off as some delusional lover when you make these comments.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Giolito should've had 5 innings 3ER but Ricky is going to cost him 2 extra runs. 

Please stop acting like relief pitchers always let inherited runners score. You get 2 men on with no outs teams will score often. SHould Gio have started the inning ? Maybe not but maybe they asked him how he felt and he was willing to go out there again. Regardless of that someone shouldve been warming up in the pen at the beginning of the inning.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Please stop acting like relief pitchers always let inherited runners score. You get 2 men on with no outs teams will score often. SHould Gio have started the inning ? Maybe not but maybe they asked him how he felt and he was willing to go out there again. Regardless of that someone shouldve been warming up in the pen at the beginning of the inning.

But that was a spot where you don't ask the pitcher how he feels.  Almost all of them are going to say they feel fine.  Rather look at the previous inning and how he aired it out and leave well enough alone.  This is at least the 10th time he's done this to Giolito over the last year.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

The fact that they are still playing is a travesty. Aaron Judge could have gotten hit in the face with a fastball.

They're gonna play until either the game is completed or the Yankees are up. No in between. 

MLB needs to figure out a balanced schedule sometime in the near future.  I don't care if I have to play teams less in the division, but you need to have each team make two trips to every city.  Figure it out.  Do away with Inter-leauge play, I don't care.     Making teams play in crappy weather to avoid rainouts like this sucks for the quality of play. 

Edited by HOFHurt35