Jump to content
soxfan49

Sox @ Yankees, 4/12, 6:05 CT

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Vogt looks a lot like Jason Giambi

For some reason Voit has been like one of the best hitters in baseball since he put on a Yankees uniform.

The White Sox are overdue for finding an AAAA guy like him. ūü§®

Edited by GermanSoxFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

Listening to the Yanks broadcast.. one of the announcers on there is going on how good McCann is as a catcher.. news to me. 

It's funny, but he isn't even trying to frame anything.  Seems off-balanced back there.  Meanwhile, Giolito's curve continues to be an urban legend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fathom said:

It's funny, but he isn't even trying to frame anything.  Seems off-balanced back there.  Meanwhile, Giolito's curve continues to be an urban legend.

Fathom to you, Randy Johnson's fastball was an urban legend. 

If Randy Johnson pitched for the Sox, Fathom would say it was an urban legend because he can't locate it. 

Also Fathom: Greg Maddux Sucked with the Braves, because he gave up runs every now and then. 

Also Fathom: If a hitter doesn't have a 1.000 OBP they suck, because they made an out. If a pitcher doesn't have a 0.00 ERA, they suck because they gave up a run. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Fathom to you, Randy Johnson's fastball was an urban legend. 

Dude, his curve sucks. You might be the last remaining person that thinks he has good stuff.  He would be in AAA if he wasn’t a former top prospect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Fathom to you, Randy Johnson's fastball was an urban legend. 

If Randy Johnson pitched for the Sox, Fathom would say it was an urban legend because he can't locate it. 

Also Fathom: Greg Maddux Sucked with the Braves, because he gave up runs every now and then. 

Also Fathom: If a hitter doesn't have a 1.000 OBP they suck, because they made an out. If a pitcher doesn't have a 0.00 ERA, they suck because they gave up a run. 

Keep comparing the best pitchers of a generation to one of the worst pitchers in baseball.  Really does a great job of proving your point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Dude, his curve sucks. You might be the last remaining person that thinks he has good stuff.  He would be in AAA if he wasn’t a former top prospect.

You thought that Buehrle sucked too. Every baseball player sucks to you, including Mike Trout. HE MAKES OUTS 60% OF THE TIME! MIKE TROUT SUCKS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Keep comparing the best pitchers of a generation to one of the worst pitchers in baseball.  Really does a great job of proving your point.

No my point is that you think that even the best suck, so your opinion about who sucks and doesn't has no value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Keep comparing the best pitchers of a generation to one of the worst pitchers in baseball.  Really does a great job of proving your point.

Did I just see Giolito listed amongst guys like Johnson & Maddux?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Did I just see Giolito listed amongst guys like Johnson & Maddux?

No, that wasn't my point. Nowhere did I compare Giolito to those guys. Nowhere. I just said that Fathom would find something to complain about with any pitcher or hitter ever, no matter how good. 

He used to complain about Sale and Quintana, he complained about Buehrle, he complained about Frank not swinging the bat with RISP even though he didn't have anything to hit, etc. He'll b**** about anything. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jack Parkman said:

No, that wasn't my point. Nowhere did I compare Giolito to those guys. Nowhere. I just said that Fathom would find something to complain about with any pitcher or hitter ever, no matter how good. 

Lucas, stop worrying about soxtalk and go get ready for the bottom of the 2nd :)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

No my point is that you think that even the best suck, so your opinion about who sucks and doesn't has no value. 

Shhhhhhh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Mike Trout played for the Sox, Fathom would find something to complain about. Probably would call him a noodle arm. d 

Mike Trout in a Sox uniform:

Fathom: There goes that bum trout. Has a noodle arm. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×