Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05

soxfan49

1 hour ago, GradMc said:

Sox have exactly two bullpen pitchers on this current 25 man roster that are remotedly contender quality. 

Ownership enjoys their profits from being non-competitive. To them rebuilding is perpetual.

Can you imagine how weird it's gonna be when we become a .500ish team again? It's almost like we are playing in a different league. It's gonna be so weird when we get good again.

36 minutes ago, The Sir said:

I have to wonder how any Sox fan loves this guy. He sucks. He always has.

Matter of opinion man. He ain't no superstar. But he ain't as terrible as the people here say. That said not sure what's going on with him

2 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

That's not true but ok.

Yolmer Sanchez owns a .653 career OPS.  He is making $4.625 million this year and is literally a non-tender candidate next offseason but I expect him to be traded for peanuts before the deadline.  The Sox will not miss him.  A guy like Jose Rondon makes Yolmer a complete waste of $4 million dollars because he is younger and has more cheap salary arbitration years left.  I truly do not understand the love for Yolmer.  Is it because his best tool/skill is dumping Gatorade on his own head?!?

Edited by Harper2Sox
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

That's not true but ok.

Yes, it is. Three seasons totaling 600+ PAs where he had a sub-.600 OPS. Then one where he climbed to an abysmal peak of .732, and then he dropped below .700 and looks like he can’t hit at all this year.