Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)

bmags

This team reminds me of the scene in Meet The Parents where Ben Stiller tries to buy an expensive bottle of wine.

Don't spend $30 million on one amazing player. Just buy several MLB-versions of Mum's. It's even better!

3 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

Tank is on! 

Hey did you guys notice the most famous tank of all, Philly Sixers, has finally angered their fans into a greg-like frenzy? They were BOOING unmercifully during the first playoff game loss to Brooklyn. This tank stuff is pretty annoying, folks. It's still April and our tankers are playing some horrific baseball. We did take 2 of 3 in NY but woulda lost Game One had we played the final 3 innings. Explain the Philly tank, folks .Not working.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

It‘s not fun to watch, but if Santana helps getting us a top 3 pick instead of like the 8th pick, i am not complaining.

We should be done with this bullshit. Time to put some wins on the board. If the utes are playing well, idgaf if the Sox pick 12th. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Harper2Sox said:

It was so obvious that Hahn’s acquisitions were trash.  Now it’s all be proven out.  Most of the $45 million he spent was wasted.

He shouldn't have spent any of it, and given that and the extra $5M to Machado, but I digress. 

Just now, Tony said:

No one is stopping you brother. Have fun over there. 

ha, as a Sox fan not from Chicago I don't GAF about the Cubs.  I don't have to deal with their fans and I don't have any "south side pride" outside the Sox.  That said, if I grew up in Chicago I can totally get hating the cubs.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic