4/16 7:10 pm Royals v. White Sox (Lopez v. Lopez)

bmags

I saw third row Goose Island tickets to tonight's game on stubhub for $50, which includes $20 in concessions credits. These would have the TV, leather chairs, etc.

I wouldn't pay full price for those but for basically $30 I could be talked into it.

5 minutes ago, mqr said:

If you would have told me Palka was walking 14% of the time before the year started, I woulda thought we were talking about a DH for the future

Tonight might be the night for that hit we've been looking for.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lopez better bring it tonight.  He claims he identified a mechanical issue right before his last start and the weather is no longer a possible excuse.  Time to deliver a quality start.

Sounds like me and my golf game.

31 minutes ago, mqr said:

If you would have told me Palka was walking 14% of the time before the year started, I woulda thought we were talking about a DH for the future

I was having flashbacks of bad baseball teams I played on when the Royals hit and walked him in back to back PAs.  Yikes.

2 minutes ago, Whitesox27 said:

I don't know why Lopez suddenly has no command of anything. He wasn't like this at all last year. 

Really is puzzling. He was the one pitch i thought we could have confidence in coming into this season.

Edit: good 2 seamer up and in after a dose of away pitches.

Edited by Scoots

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic